Total Pageviews

Saturday 15 December 2012

#imagine. . .

A few imagines!! ^^ 


#imagine you, B.A.P and Secret went camping together. The night on the first day, you couldn’t fall asleep. All the Secret and B.A.P members already went to sleep in their respective tents, or so you think. You decided to get out of your tent and get some air. When you got out, you saw someone sitting by the firewood. “Jongup oppa?”you called out. “You haven’t slept?”you saw his familiar smile.”I remember you used to get insomnia when you’re sleeping out,” he said. “So I stayed up just in case.”he continued. You saw him stood up. He gave you milk and he suddenly entered your tent. You saw him set some things up. He seemed to have the bags in a line to part the tent into 2 areas. “I’ll sleep here tonight.” And he pulled you inside. “Sleep.” He said. You two are now in the same tent parted with only a few bags. Before you knew it, he started singing you a lullaby, and you start to fall asleep. You were closing your eyes but still could hear him saying, “Good night.” while caressing your hair.

#imagine you took your 6-year-old brother to the amusement park. You were playing games with him when suddenly someone stood near your brother. The person bent down to him, ruffled his hair and said “Hi kid. Mind me joining you guys for today?”he looked at you and showed his gummy smile. Your brother seemed to be friendly with him. You remembered he is the neighbour your brother always play with, Yongguk. He stood up. “Maybe we can go here again sometimes.” He said. You were surprised but manage to reply, “Well yeah sure, my brother loves it here.”He chuckled a bit before saying “Next time it’s gonna be only you and me.”He giggled more and continues, “I’m asking you out on a date.”

#imagine school just ended on Friday. You opened your locker and a piece of paper fell out. You took it and read it. “Jenna’s Park, 2pm”. You searched for a name on the note but it wasn’t written. “Wow, just so old-fashioned,”you thought but you did come to the park. You saw a back silhouette and walked towards it. When you were close he turned around and smiled at you. It was that good-looking Busan guy who just transferred to your school.”Hi.” You:”Umm. Hi. Why did you call me here?”you asked. “Well, I don’t know” he said and paused before continuing,”I saw you at school the other day and thought that I should get your number. But the more I look at you, I got greedy and now I wanted your whole weekend with me.” You looked at him. He held your hand and said, “Perhaps. . .The upcoming weekends too. .”

#imagine You were sick and staying home, then the doorbell rings in the middle of the night.You opened the door to see Uppie with bags of snacks. "Where are the others?"Uppie:"I didn't want to wake them up. I came here after hearing you fainted from Manager Kang."You:"I told him to keep quiet.. Well I'm okay, u shud rest" But then Uppie puts on a serious face. "I'm worried." You are so used to his
 bright smile that you thought he was joking. "Haha tq, well I am someone who worries other people a lot". Uppie then said one more time," I'm seriously worried. I couldn't sleep." and then he hugs you. You pushed him away and said "it's late, and we're alone, it's not appropriate.." but Uppie hugs you more tightly and said "Get better soon or I'll be stalking your house for the next few days."

#imagine You were up studying all night for your exams next week. You checked your phone and saw a message pending. It was from Youngjae. The message reads: "U studying? ."when you were about to reply he called you. You picked it up."I thought you wouldn't open your inbox." You:"What do you mean?" It turns out that the message was sent a few hours ago. You:"But you only sent one message.*cough cough*. Jae:"What? Do you expect me to give up my pride and spam you? One message is enough.."You:"Then one sentence from me is enough." You were sulking and about to hang up but then Jae said "I missed you. I was struggling to keep from calling you or texting you since you are so busy studying. When I didn't realise it, my feet brought me here. Look outside." You:Don't joke around, Jae, you said but you looked out the window anyway. Youngjae was screaming from outside the window ."I THOUGHT YOU NEEDED HELP WITH YOUR STUDIES SO I CAME! I AM BRAIN YOUNGJAE AFTERALL!" You: sshh! Youngjae talked in the phone: That. And. I miss you."

#imagine You were sitting alone in the cafeteria with a piece of cheesecake in front of you. Then someone grabbed the cheesecake and ate it without your permission. Turns out it was Daehyun. You: "yah! that's mine!" Daehyun:"oh really? i thought this was free cake." You:"Buy me that cheesecake again! I haven't have had a taste of it.." Then Daehyun suddenly moves his face close to yours and said "
You want a taste of it now?" Your heart was racing fast as you saw a cheesecake stain on his lips. You looked away, blushing and said " I'll.. Get.. One myself.." Before you could stand up, Daehyun makes you sit down forcefully and kissed you on the lips. "There. Happy now?"

#imagine You just finished your exams. Tired, you went out of class soullessly. You were just about to board the school bus went someone was screaming "wait!! I'm boarding the bus!!" and he ran to the bus. it was Daehyun. You were surprised because Daehyun never takes the bus as he can drive back home. You were secretly happy because
 he boarded the bus. You were standing. He went up to you and said "Hi. :) Did you answer the papers well?" You gave him a weak, tired smile and said " yes. But Dae, why didn't you drive home?". daehyun:"my car is in the workshop, i had to go back by bus"A little dissapointed, you replied "oh okay, well my house in in the next stop so.."before you could continue Daehyun held your hand. "Well I just thought going back by bus today might bring back my energy after the exams." You said, confused "what do you mean?" then Daehyun said "seeing you is a way to energise me. I always waited for you after school and drove by the bus watching you by bus window." You went blank for a while and Daehyun finally says 'from now on, I'll drive you home everyday after school. i can't stand just seeing you from afar. looking at you up close, I think my heart is about to explode but I thought it was better than seeing you surrounded by other guys here."

#imagine You were in the recording studio having a tour around. Suddenly Yongguk came in with 2 cups of coffee in his and snacks. You:"Wow.ure gnna stay up? 2 cups of coffees is not good for you though.."then Yongguk stared at you. "Who said they are all for me?" Then he hands you a cup of coffee. "What?" Yongguk:"If I see your face , I don't think I'll be able to sleep anyway. You can have all the coffee if you want." You turned sulky and said " You're teasing me, haissh" but suddenly Yongguk made you sit down and said,"I'm serious. I need you here." You:"eh, no thanks" Yongguk:"I need you. Everywhere"

#imagine You were walking down the street near your house empty-minded. Then suddenly Zelo comes near you skateboarding and grabs your hand. He pulled you with him while he continues skateboarding. You were practically running trying to catch up, because your hand is still held by him. When he finally stopped you yelled "yah choi junhong! that hurts and seriously why did you even did that??"Zelo just gives you a naughty smile. "I wanted to see your reaction." You turned sulky and yelled more "stop teasing me! i'm going to--" then Zelo cuts you off "I wanted to see how you looked when I did that. and as usual," you glared at him "as usual, what?"you said with a high tone. "As usual, you're always cute."

#imagine You are going through a hard time. You couldn't do anything and go out of the house because you lost all your energy. Then suddenly you heard your phone ring. When you picked it up, you heard B.A.P'S 'Stop It' playing. After the first chorus, you heard Channie's voice singing ."don't get angry, don't be like that~i'm getting annoyed , i'm getting angry" you cut him off saying 'why are YOU getting angry?im the one stressed here" then channie just continues singing "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU~"..

#imagine You just woke up and it was 11am. With your eyes half closed and messy hair, you came out of your room. You were about to go wash up when you smell something cooking downstairs, so you decided to go take a look. "you woke up already? you could've slept some more, oppa's still cooking.." You rubbed your eyes in disbelief. "Him..chan oppa?" He flashed on a smile at you and went near you. H
e puts his hands on ur shoulder and turns you around saying "go, wash up first then come down to have breakfast with oppa". you:"but oppa, i'm-" Channie smiled again and paused for a few moments. Channie"arasseo, oppa knows."then he kissed your forehead. "now go wash up~"



#imagine It was 7am and you haven't woke up when you have a schedule at 8am. You were still sleeping when a call came. "Neoneun nae yeojanikka~ neoneun nae yeojanikka`~~(coz u're my girl )" You didn't think much of it and hung up. You:"early..still early.." then a second call came. "*in Busan dialect* wake up. oppa's here." you:"*half asleep..5 more mins..5--"then your door suddenly opened. "this 
won't do." and he lift you up out of bed and carried you outside. "oppa, this is just immoral, you know" you said while hitting him continuously. "*busan dialect* if u always cant wake up like this, oppa needs to start living here".. :P can u guess whose imagine is this? ^^



#imagine you are making a song with Yongguk. you were chatting with him happily and you were enjoying the atmosphere. He suddenly put an earphone into ur ear. he played a melody u never heard before. u:new song cmg up? yngguk: yeah. u:oh, for ur next album? Yongguk stares at you for a few seconds and said "it's gonna be our song," you gave a confused look. yongguk:'we need to keep making songs that will be ours. i mean, only us. our story. you. and me. "



#imagine You were in the library studying. You were one of the librarians there. You heard a loud voice calling your name from the opposite table. "yah,yoo youngjae, keep it down!" u signalled to him. u cntinued reading but jaejae was still trying to grab ur attention.u stood up and yelled"KEEP IT DOWN!" U finally burst. other students were looking at u and u felt embarrassed. u sat 
back down and tried to ignored jae. he suddenly went to sit next to you. u glared at youngjae. Jae got verry close to your face, u:dahell r u doing? he whispered very close to your ears "im keeping it down for you. "' you turned to him and u felt surprised how close u are to him. u moved ur seat further from him but he grabbed you. jae:"i cnt keep it down when ure even 20cm away from me. I need to be close to you to be calm"



#imagine u were out in the cold one day. u were already dressed very thick but you still feel cold. you:"ahh i forgot my hot pack" you were already far from the dorms to get them.u kept rubbing ur hands together to keep warm. suddenly u felt someone backhugging you. "u kis,u forgot ur hot packs again,didnt u?" and his hands slipped into ur jacket pockets , giving u his hot packs. you;'tq, himchan oppa.arent u cold?" u asked. channie:ofcoz i am, u kid, it's freezing cold out here" then u felt his hands cuddling you tighter.channie:"*smiles*it's less cold doing this.."

#imagine You were staying up late watching movies in the TS studio. You couldn't sleep and it was 3am already. The lights was suddenly turned on. "wow, even girls watch stuff like this?' u heard a voice. you;im watching twilight, duhh. you knew it was Channie. "no you little girl, why did u turn off the lights then?' you:i was getting the feel. uggh.y r u here anyway? oic, u wnted to watch those d
irty stuff, rite? i caught you red-handed.." you were teasing him with your hands when he grabbed it."kid, dun play with me." u tried to let free your hand when he pulls you closer. "I can do dirty stuff to you if ure not careful". you glared at him and freed your hand. you:pervert. channie surprisingly took your hand again. channie:"im serious. u are shaking up my heart rite now. i may not be able to hold myself."



#imagine You are a trainee in TS Ent. When you first joined the company, you see B.A.P in the practice room. You were a big fan of them all, but your heart was specially booked for one-Jongup. You started to visit the practice room every time they practice. as time goes by, your feelings for him grew greatly. everytime you practice in the practice room, you were alone. but u felt like there's some
one else with you. One night at 2am,you were still practicing dancing in the room. Then suddenly you heard noises. You were frightened but continued dancing. Then suddenly you hear a loud thump. You are now verrryy scared, but you gained courage to check the noise. You saw a figure behind the table nearby. you grabbed a broom and yelled 'who-who's there?' when you checked, it was none other than Uppie. he was asleep and you woke him up with the yelling. Uppie:im sorry, i was. you:didnt u finish prctcing? wait, oppa. . have u always been there? uppie; what?no- i,i.. you:u better go back at the dorm,oppa,.. uppie:i should. he was about to go out the room when.. uppie:I'll be watching you again. Always. and he smiles.



















No comments:

Post a Comment