Total Pageviews

Tuesday 26 March 2013

#imagine. . .part 5

#imagine you were on holiday with TS Family in a resort. As soon as you arrived, you guys took dinner first and showered. YJ: "Guys, let's all go to the pool!" Hyosung: "Oh,great!Wait, girls let's get our attire." They all went but you did not go. You were very lazy and shy to enter the swimming pool. The Secret unnies wore light t-shirts and shorts while the B.A.P members were wearing wife beaters paired with shorts. They all went inside the pool, leaving you sitting alone at the corner. They didn't realise you didn't join them until Youngjae saw you. YJ: "Yah! Come here! *signals hand*" You:" *shakes head* I'm fine here." You smiled. He gave a look. "Oh really? Then help me get my towel here. Ppali!" You rolled your eyes but went anyway. When you were reaching out your hand to give it to him, he pulled you in. "OPPA!!! Eishh, jinjja!" You were wet half your body and water was dripping down from your face. He used the towel to wipe your face and put it around your shoulder. He laughed. "Yah, sorry." You showed an annoyed face and tried to walk out of the pool. BAM! You slipped but Youngjae immediately catches your hand. A few seconds later, he suddenly held your waist and carried you up and sat you down at the corner of the pool. You look at him who is still inside the pool. YJ:" Wait for me. I'll be out in a sec. Dry yourself first. "He looked kinda apologetic. He smiled at you and ruffled your hair. He turned around but looked back at you again. "I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you with a date."

#imagine it was your first time skating. You went to the skating rink alone and looked around at first. After a few thoughts, you finally took your skates and started to walk slowly. You kept losing your balance. On the 12th time you tried to start, someone just skates by and took your hand by surprise. Halfway the rink, he turned around and showed his gummy smile. YG:"Hi, skating newbie." You turned red and hit him softly on his shoulder. "Oppa, go play far from me. *shooes away*" He chuckled and took both of your hands and started skating. You also begin to skate slowly, when , MORE suddenly, he pulled you close to him in an embrace. YG:"You wouldn't mind skating like this, right?" You:"Other people will!!" You were blushing hard.
YG:"Really. . ? But I see only you and me here."

#imagine it was a Saturday but you had tuition at 9am. You overslept and woke up at 8.30am, so you rushed to prepare yourself. You ran down the stairs and went out of the door. You realised you forgot your notebook back in your room so you rushed back inside. When you were about to go upstairs, someone stopped you at your tracks. HC:" I knew you left something. Yah,pabo, how many times do I have to tell you not to oversleep?" He handed you your notebook. You took it from him and went down the stairs. You thought, "How did he get here. .Ah, I must remind him about the puppies.  " you turned around but got surprised when he's already close behind you. You took a step back. HC:"What more did you forget?" He widens his eyes. You:" The. .The. ." Apparently, your words can't come out. HC:" Ahh. . I get it, I get it." You gave a confused look. He went down closer to you and wrapped his arms around you. HC:" There. I'm sure you got everything now."

#imagine you were arranged to a blind date by your friend. You agreed to it after a few thoughts, considering  you haven't dated in a quite a while. The guy you met was a gentleman and friendly, so you two took time to know each other during the date. You felt that it was a great chance to meet him and started feeling comfortable around him. You guys talked a bit about yourselves first. When it was that moment where you both could agree for a second meeting, he excused himself for a phone call. You nodded and just stayed seated. You looked around and when your eyes landed on the transparent door, somebody familiar was running and rushing inside the restaurant. "(YOUR NAME)!!" Your eyes widens with shock. "Yah. .What is Daehyun doing here??" you turned and lowered your head. Not long after that, you felt your hands being pulled. DH:" Yah. .*panting* Yah. . You. . " You:" Oppa, ..Why are you. .Oppa, I'm on a blind date. ."DH:"I KNOW! I thought I was fine with it. I'M NOT!"He pulled you up and dragged you. The guy you were meeting came out. Guy:" Excuse me, what do you think you're doing right now??" He glared at Dae. You:"Uh, em, sorry, (guy's name)-ssi, but I think. ." Daehyun pulled you behind him. DH:" Sorry, I think this blind date was a mistake. This girl is taken. We have an OFFICIAL date to go to." He glared back at the guy and pulled you outside. You:"Oppa, stop this! Let go of my hand! Uggh, it hurts. ." Daehyun stared at you with serious and deep eyes. After a few seconds, those eyes soften into an apologetic gaze. You sense his eyes was a bit moist. You:" Oppa?? What..What's wrong?" DH:"Sorry." He paused. "I just. . think I can't stand seeing you with other guys. ."

#imagine you were dating Zelo for almost 3 months already when you first confessed to him. During those 3 months, you didn't get to spend much time with him as he has a very busy schedule and you were busy for your studies too. On the night before your 3-monthsary, you forgot about it because you were busy studying.  At 11.57pm, you rest from studying and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. When you were about to open the fridge, you saw your cellphone on the table next to it. You left it there all day long. You took it and realised the battery was dead. You took a drink before going back inside your room and plugged in the charger to your phone. You don't usually turn on your phone when you're charging it but instinctively, you turned it on this time. "Our 3months together! ^o^" Your phone reminder played their song. You facepalmed. "Uggh, why did I forget!" You opened your phone log and saw, "18 missed calls- Junhong♥". You decided to call him back. "rrrr..rrr...rrr. ." ZL: "Yo. .Yoboseyo?" You:" Junhong-ah. .Naya. ." ZL:"Oh. .Oh.(your name)-ah. .Oh, my calls . . No sorry, I didn't mean to. .I know you're busy. . I.." His voice was shaky and he sounded nervous. You :" Junhong-ah. .Mian. I . .  Forgot. Our 3 monthsary. ." ZL:" Uhh. . Well. .Never mind. I . .Kinda. . Well . ." He turned silent for a few seconds. You:"Junhong-ah, you're still there?" The phone disconnected. "He must be sulking. ." You thought. You were about to put down your phone when a text came in. 
" (your name)-ah. . Sorry. I. .I'm not mad. I was just shaking and nervous to talk to you."
You replied: "Eyy. Wae?"
Junhong♥ :" I missed you so much. I missed your voice. I didn't know how to say that to you. Happy 3monthsary, (your name)-ah. "
You:" I'm sorry I forgot, jinjja Junhongie >_<. Happy 3monthsary to us~"
Junhong♥: " . . . ."
"Junhong♥ calling"
On the phone: "Saranghae." Then he quickly hung up.

No comments:

Post a Comment